Want to pay a visit to the most talked about and visited Disneyland? Don’t think much, as you can now find the cost of your visit.
We have seen many beautiful and timeless movies of Disney characters since our childhood. Ever thought of being a part of this magical land? Well now is your turn to experience some magic and get to know more about your favorite Disney cartoon characters and even meet them in person. So, plan your vacation on a budget and live your dream as you find out the cost of your visit.
The success of Walt Disney’s Disneyland in California, inspired the idea for creation of Disney World Resort. Walt Disney wanted to create a city, which would separate people from their daily hectic lifestyle and provide them with more space for enjoyment and recreation. His dream came true, when he saw his resort emerge on the land (27,800 acres) of Florida.
Currently the park includes four theme parks, two water parks and many huge hotels that provides luxurious accommodation for its visitors. Emergence of Disney World Resort, introduced many job opportunities. Specialized and skilled people are allocated to different departments, to maintain this magical city. The yearly expenditure on maintenance of Walt Disney Resort is $100 million. The guests have the access to transportation services, to tour the city.
Cost of Visit
Finally the time has come, when you will be visiting Walt Disney World resort. However, planning to visit your fantasy world, is often tough. So, there are many touring plans that Walt Disney has to offer to its customers. Every year, people from all around the world are visiting the Walt Disney Resort. There comes a time, when this place has less visitors too. So, people who wish to visit during a lesser rush, can then visit Walt Disney resort.
Walt Disney does not leave it’s visitors dissatisfied and offers several touring plans. This makes it flexible for the visitors to opt for an appropriate plan and take the pleasure of this enchanting world. So selecting the right plan, can make your dream come true and let you be a part of this wonderful city.
Well making a trip to Walt Disney Resort is going to be an expensive affair. However, doing a proper research and planning on how to purchase the right pass, can help you reduce unnecessary expenditure. The Resort provides one day passes to even premium annual passes. With the number staying, theme parks, spas and physical fitness options, the visitors can choose the right Walt Disney World package and enjoy their Disney trip. Let’s take a look at some of the touring packages that might just interest you.
Magic Your Way Package
This is among the most unique packages that allows the entry and good stay at Walt Disney Resort. Some of the things that this package includes;
- Selecting the number of days allows to visit a theme park each day. If you increase the number of days, the per day rate reduces.
- If you are participating in Disney World marina locations then the boat rentals offer 15% discount.
- There is a miniature Golf Certificate which is valid up to one round.
- There is a Planet Hollywood meal voucher of $15, which includes food and non alcoholic beverages.
- Children ranging from 3-12 years of age are offered a discount of 15% at Children’s Activity Centers.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa offers 50 minutes of services with a discount of 15%.
- There is 10% discount on other fun activities such as Para-sailing, Skiing and wakeboarding at Sammy Duvall’s Watersports Center.
Magic Your Way + Quick Service Dining Plan
This package allows a more comfortable and affordable stay at the Walt Disney Resort. It includes some of the amenities from Magic Your Way package too.
- It includes 2 meals per person per night.
- 2 snacks per person per night: These include food items such as ice-cream, fruit bar, popsicle, popcorn scoop and a few soft drinks. Also the customer can choose snacks such as chocolate, tea, milk or juice.
- There is also an option of choosing one refillable drink mug/person.
The Quick Service Dining Plan Package might cost around $34 for adults and $11.99 for children.
Magic Your Way Premium Package
This Package involves all the privileges from Magic Your Way Package to Dining Plans. It includes all the dinner packages, dinner shows, signature table-service restaurants, character dining and many more such facilities. For adults the cost of this package would be $169 per day and for children it would cost $119.
Other advantages of this package is, that it allows other recreational activities such as golf, fishing excursions, tennis and water sports. The customer is also given the entry to Cirque du Soleil Show and La Nouba. Disney’s PhotoPass Professional Photo services provide print packages and portrait sessions too. It doesn’t just end here, the children have the liberty to enjoy all the activities at the Disney’s Children’s Activity Centers.
As you now know the tour price, pick out the package that suits you the best and live your dream.